Increasing and closing sales throughout the sales process requires more than just following a handful of sales tips. Salespeople must utilize negotiating strategy, poise, and forward thinking to lead a client toward an agreement to close a sale. Designing the perfect sales process for your business can be a challenging task, and subsequently motivating your sales team to adopt a sales process is an entirely different conversation.
The Sales Process course in Grant Cardone Sales Training University will show you how to get motivated to create the perfect sales process for both you and your customers.
The sales training in this course offers a blended learning approach, which includes consultation from your in-house training facilitator to help design your perfected sales process, and then follow up with a plan to implement it.
The lessons within the course include negotiating, sales presentation tips regarding buyer behavior then look at best practices for fact-finding.
The course also includes sales training best practices, sales presentation tips and finally how to close a sale with a winning proposal that gets the deal done.
What You'll Get:
When you enroll today, you'll receive instant access to:
- Cardone University The Perfect Sales System Program
- 8 Core Modules
- 77 Video Courses
Plus, upon successful completion of the program you will also receive:
A badge that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate of completion for framing
Status and recognition for completing a Cardone University program
What You'll Learn:
- Learn how you can increase sales with a Perfected Sales Process
- Learn sales presentation tips for using your sales process as an asset that will increase sales
- Best Practices for Fact Finding and Negotiating
- Industry leading Sales Strategies and Sales Advice
- Double your proposals presented to clients