The 10X Planner is part schedule - part journal, this ain't your daddy's planner. The 10X Planner is for the entrepreneur that demands to 10X their life. For 25 years I have used every type of daytimer, planner and organizer that exists. This is the best of them all. The 10X Planner schedules out every second of everyday, gets your head right, gets you goal oriented, and target focused everyday.
It is said that it takes 60 days to change a habit and for the next 60 days I am your 10X coach everyday.
Also included is a full video presentation of exactly how to use your 10X Planner.
You will learn how to:
1. SCHEDULE YOUR DAY Write in the date and get rolling. Organize your day to set yourself up for success. Pack in every activity and challenge yourself to see how fast you can complete tasks!
2. WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS Remind yourself what the bigger picture is. What are you shooting for? Writing down your goals keeps them in sight and at the top of your mind.
3. MOTIVATE YOURSELF I always study those who are successful and use their words to inspire me. A daily quote can also be your own mantra that helps you push through to achieve your goals.
4. SET YOUR TARGETS Aim high and raise the bar. You’re capable of much more than you think. Once you set your targets, commit to getting as close to them as possible without ever lowering your target.
5. NOTE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS As you complete tasks and solve problems take note. Writing down the positive “wins” of the day motivates you to do more.
6. KEEP YOUR GOALS IN MIND End your daily hustle by revisiting your goals and adding new ones. Make them HUGE and then get obsessed with them. Let your big goals be what drives you to push yourself to greatness.
BE GREAT - NOTHING ELSE PAYS MUCH!
5.0Based on 366 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I’ve had many planners this beats them all. It’s quick and easy. The planning on left and goals, targets, and success work well together. So often we forget our daily success and get so caught up that we forget the small targets. I recommend this.
I have been following Grant since about 2013. I start to twitch when I am starting to run low on my journals. I appreciate the flow of them and will always keep them in my office. It's a tremendous tool to have.