The Cold Call is the single most powerful and effective way a sales person can increase their sales and exceed their quota. Cold calls put the sales person in the driver’s seat of their success. The cold call can help a startup grow with low cost, the entrepreneur share their idea without an advertising budget, and the sales person to be at the cause of their production not the effect of a companies leads.
A master of the cold call is guaranteed to be one of the most valuable employees a sales organization can employ. Most sales people however, despise making them, and in most cases do everything in their power to avoid making them. So how can this be fixed? How can you build the confidence and motivation to cold call? How can you master cold calling to the degree that those cold calls become hot?
The answer lies in our Master the Cold Call course. This course lays out the answers to every question you ever had about being successful on a cold call, including how to get past the gatekeeper every time. Inside you will learn the one magic question that will allow you to win more calls than you ever thought possible.
• Define a Contact • Do the Math • Build a List • Call Preparation That Will Guarantee Your Success • Your Script • Role Play Every Day • Prepare for Objections • Take Notes • 8 Ways to Guarantee your Success on the Call
• Not Interested • I’m am Busy / Don’t Have Time • The Lunch Opportunity • Send me Some Information / Email me • Not the Decision Maker • No Budget • Let me Try it / Free Trial • Need to Talk to Director / Executive / Board / Spouse • Price Objection / Too Much Money • Didn’t use the Last one we Bought • Already Working With Another Company • What Do You Do? • Call me Next Quarter
• The Most Important Cold Call Stat • Best Time to Call • Magic Questions That Advance the Process • The Power of the Text • The ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS of Cold Calls • Tips of Leaving Messages • The Key to Cold Calling Success • Identify the Influencers • Bring in Backup for Discovery • Rapid Response is Key • Understanding the Follow-up Facts
Who do you listen to?
You listen to people
That HAVE what you want
And have been where you are.
Lastly they have proven it in their own lives and
that whatever they're teaching has worked for them.
There's no one else in the world I would listen to about cold calling besides Grant Cardone. He's living proof that whatever he teaches works and works at the highest levels. GC doesn't use theory he uses real life proof and teaches you exactly how he did it!
Couldn't be more pleased, thank you Graham.
This course is truly AMAZING and Grant is the real deal and I am so greatful to him for all he does and for genuinely caring so much about people and the world at large. I don't care how much the course is just do it. You can use this course to free yourself and not be beholden to anyone. To know you can dream up a product and pick up a phone and generate money for your family is beyond amazing. If you do the course honestly you will come out the other end more powerful and causative than perhaps you ever knew possible.
I highly recommend you do a several things with this course to get you through.
1) If you haven't already, read Be Obsessed or Be Average. Turn off the telly and read it tonight. Kim Ks *** will be just a big tomorrow, I promise you :)
2) Team up with someone to do the course with. Now, when I say team up it needs to be with someone comparable to yourself and someone who it also 100% committed to seeing it through. They must be 100% committed so you can get through it together and prop each other up when needed. Set targets with each other and meet them.
3) Next practice, practice, practice. Maybe you can do some calling for your church or something similar. Maybe there is a charity you have always wanted to help. You could call their members maybe for donos of for an event. This way you are much more likely to be received warmly so you can get some wins and some experience without being riddled with bullet holes.
4) Once you have been through the course once do yourself a favor and dedicate 20 minutes a day to study a segment of the course and continue to do that until you know it COLD!!!
I'm not going to BS you and say this course easy, because it's not. It can be brutal at times but so what. So someone knocks your head off, so what! Put your head back on and and dail the next number and if you die in the process you can sue me :) But again, so what! Keep going against all odds and in a very short time you will emerge out the other end of this wondering what all the fuss was about and how did you get all the holes in your drywall.
Whether you went to college or not has ZERO to do with this or your success at this. All the schooling you need for this is on the course. And look on the brightside, if you needed a justification to upgrade to the latest Android or Iphone you now have one :) Use the latest tech tools. If you want to penny pinch, your tech tools is not the place to do it, buy the best.
Want to see what you are made of????? Cold call Grants office right now and ask for a discount.LOL You never know the sheer cheek of it may get you some money off. Just saying <3
And Grant. If you do get to read this one day I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Cheers for everything mate, James T
you don't deserve anything, you got to go get it!!
Master The Cold Call, really helped with my sales approach over the phone. The key is a positive attitude,don't give up, its a numbers game and set a date. I am really excited to get back on the phone. Good job GRANT!
I was given the mindset and strategies to craft my own scripts to get past the gatekeeper, how to qualify the prospect and a bunch of helpful resources like magic questions that get right to the point. The best part is that Grant's team assigns you a person that will help tighten up your script which is where I'm at now.