Please be sure to refer to the following instructions for a successful MP3 download:
From an iPhone/iPad:
*Note* Be Sure To Have Enough Storage for Files or It Will Fail To Prompt in IZip.
- Download iZip free and Google Chrome from the App Store.
- Open Email with link through Google Chrome browser. NOT YOUR EMAIL APP.
- Click The Link to the download through the email.
- Bottom Right Click download.
- Once downloaded click “Open In” and select “copy to IZip”.
- Give your phone about a minute as the app downloads the file.
- Select Extract All Files or however many files you want.
- Go Back To Files Menu
- Open Folder with Content.
*We recommend downloading all MP3’s to a desktop or laptop & importing them into iTunes. Then you can access it on your phone/tablet without taking up any of your storage.
To add items from your computer to your iTunes library, do either of the following:
- Drag a file or folder from the desktop to the iTunes window.
If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
- Or in iTunes, choose File > Add to Library, locate a file or folder, and click Open.
From an Android:
- Download “AndroidZip” from the App Store to enable your device to unzip files.
- Verify that your device has sufficient storage space for the MP3 file. (Each MP3 is slightly smaller than 1GB).
- Use Google Chrome as the web browser. Click on the MP3 link to begin downloading its files.
- Once the download is complete, open AndroidZip and “extract all” files from the MP3 into a folder or location of your choice.
- Once your files are done extracting, your MP3 is ready for use. You may listen to your MP3’s in Play Music. Or you can find them by going to your downloads.
From a Computer:
- Use Google Chrome as the web browser. Click on the MP3 link to begin downloading its files. Allow up to 10 minutes for the download to complete.
- Once the MP3 has finished downloading, click on the arrow next to the MP3 file and click “Open.” This will display all of the MP3 file’s contents, and will allow you to listen to them via your computer’s media program.